Audi Appreciation 101

Yeah, that's right, I said it

Audi Appreciation 101

Postby professor science » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:33 pm

Appreciate it bitches:

Image

Image

Image

I don't think it could be done much, if any better... Precisely what I am going for... maybe I should just find an old 80, and TDI it...

thank you rick, for inspring me
http://www.cleaned.be/forum/index.php?showtopic=38045
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Postby square head » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:59 pm

Very nice.
Not low enough in the front.
square head
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 11:55 am
Location: Das 'Loo

Postby professor science » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:31 pm

what are you talking about? the wheel gap is even, front to back, the front just isn't spaced out quite as far :) a little rake would help... I think the illusion is that the front bumper is so shallow, something more along the lines of a VW bumper might make it look lower. At least this way he don't scrape.
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Postby square head » Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:17 am

Nah man
I just pushed my front wheels out a bit more and it doesn't make the front look any lower
I've considered this much
square head
 
Posts: 1588
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 11:55 am
Location: Das 'Loo

Postby professor science » Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:56 am

yeah, but what makes it not low enough?

Should he be layin' body?
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Postby professor science » Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:35 pm

Another one,

Image
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Postby Maraschino Larry » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:14 pm

hooooly fuck. the best 80/90 ever. that is insane. you're so right when you say it couldn't get any better, it's just so right. maybe 5-7mm in the front ;)

I would shit if you made this your next project, especially with a TDI.

and thank you Rob for bringing this into my life, please add it to that gallery and bump it back from the dead... I didn't wanna take the credit for this one.

PS: are those HTNs? hard to see in the pics/angles/contast.
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Postby professor science » Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:16 pm

a little belgian friend of mine was kind enough to tell me that it is running on zero suspension… i dunno if the language barrier had something to do with the translation, but it sits damn low.

as for the wheels... pretty damn sure they're HTNs

Image

there are more pics in the gallery.
http://gallery.dasjettakartell.com/thum ... p?album=26

cleaned thread:
http://www.cleaned.be/forum/index.php?showtopic=41213
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Postby professor science » Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:32 am

Image
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Thu May 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Image
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Dreamstate » Thu May 21, 2009 10:40 pm

A-
Very nice.
Mercedes-Benz. The Cadillac of automobiles.
User avatar
Dreamstate
 
Posts: 7617
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:56 pm
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Image

back on the audi kick.
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Mandeep D » Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:40 pm

I :heart: coops
Jetta Kartell - making the world more complicated one project at a time.
User avatar
Mandeep D
 
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:10 am
Location: Cambridge, On

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Image
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Image
Image
Image
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Mandeep D » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:53 pm

HOLY POOP THATS COOL!

( wheels are kinda meh though)
Jetta Kartell - making the world more complicated one project at a time.
User avatar
Mandeep D
 
Posts: 2055
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2006 11:10 am
Location: Cambridge, On

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 am

Remember this thread?

Image
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby professor science » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Image
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby professor science » Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:29 am

Image
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Something's off but I still have to love it
Image
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Mon May 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Peep this Coupe
Image
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby professor science » Mon May 21, 2012 11:17 pm

too bad it's in amongst a tonne of different things...
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Tue May 22, 2012 6:50 am

You crop it... Ain't nobody got time for dat
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Audi Appreciation 101

Postby professor science » Sat May 26, 2012 7:51 pm

Image
Upgrade your grey matter 'cause one day it may matter.

Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because they don't do what you do, or think as you think. There was a time when you didn't know what you know today...

Image
User avatar
professor science
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6360
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 5:28 am
Location: Kitchener, Ontario

Re: Audi Appreciation 101

Postby Maraschino Larry » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 am

Image
.**CLUB.**
**.*SODA**.*

tripwalking wrote:I'd be willing to split it straight up the crotch.
User avatar
Maraschino Larry
 
Posts: 8907
Joined: Sat May 27, 2006 12:57 pm
Location: HybridAyr

Next

Return to Cars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron